Für den Inhalt der Stellanzeige ist applied AI verantwortlich
(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/x) – AI Software Tools
As a member of the Product Management Team, you are enabling the appliedAI asset teams in their development activities – shaping how European businesses apply Artificial Intelligence at scale. Our portfolio includes pure software products, as well as AI solutions and features in the area of Innovation Management, AI Regulation (RegTech), E-learning and Maturity Assessment. Your day-to-day will include:
- Taking on ownership to drive our products from conception to launch.
- Coordination of different software product initiatives together with your product management colleagues.
- Engaging cross-functionally with customers, end-users and stakeholders, to ensure a user-centric approach towards developing products, understand their pains and integrate their feedback in the software development lifecycle.
- Creating alignment on vision, roadmap and KPIs within the organization, to accelerate the time-to-market of the products in an agile environment.
- Supporting Product Teams and Product Owners on technical and product activities, such as management of external development teams, technical decision-making if needed, market research, competitor analysis, etc.
- Oversee and efficiently manage allocated budgets.
You will be part of our Heilbronn office and the IPAI – Innovation Park Artificial Intelligence. You will gain access to a unique ecosystem of companies, research institutions and start-ups and thus have the chance to benefit from a unique network, to elevate your approaches and products to another level.
- You are an experienced product manager with a Learner’s mindset and the ability to debate, disagree and commit.
- ~ 4+ years of product management experience building/scaling products in an agile, high-growth environment in the software space.
- Strong networking and facilitation skills, as well as passion and empathy to influence, motivate, and inspire cross-functional teams.
- Your interdisciplinary profile covers the customer and business perspective, as well as the technical software development needed to bring products to market.
- Fluent English and preferably conversational German.
Advantageous to have:
- A strategic perspective on AI and Machine Learning and its integration into products
- Knowledge in software development, specially in Python for the backend and React/Nextjs/Typescript for the frontend as well as with cloud infrastructure, IaC, Terraform, Git and CI/CD.
What we offer
A highly qualified and motivated team of ~100 people is on a journey to change the rapidly evolving European AI Landscape.
- Flexibility to switch between our office space in the innovation Park AI in Heilbronn and work from home.
- Opportunity to shape a variety of projects and the development of new, original content based on the latest developments in AI and its adoption in businesses.
- Want to learn about robotics, autonomous drones or smart factories? All of this is happening at appliedAI
- You will have access to the newest technologies in the AI domain, budget to drive the education program and peers to develop with
- An atmosphere that encourages to think and experiment in new ways with software, hardware, and processes
- Hottest topics of the next decade and freedom and trust to initiate own activities
- A highly visible initiative that helps you build a large and high-level network of start-ups, partners, and tech companies
- Budget to visit important conferences, read up on papers and develop your skills with the team – potentially showcasing results at e.g. GTC
- Internal seminar in machine learning and computer science
- Further benefits include egym wellpass membership, public transport subsidy, JobRad leasing option, etc.
appliedAI Initiative GmbH, Freddie-Mercury-Str. 5, 80797 München
Tel.: 089 / 541 986 9825
Wir leiten Dich nun auf das Bewerberportal von applied AI weiter.
Hierfür wirst du in ca. 10 Sekunden auf die entsprechende Seite weitergeleitet. Falls die Seite nicht automatisch geladen wird, klicke bitte hier.